Tuesday 2 October 2012

Deliver Paintings to Macclesfield

Just had a lovely morning delivering some more work to Jack Sevens Art Yard Gallery in Macclesfield.
This Gallery/Art Cafe is well worth a visit if you find yourself in Macclesfield. As well as having some stunning paintings on the wall. The coffee and cakes are to die for... ;-)

Curbar Light

Teggs Nose to Macclesfield

Teggs Nose

Owler Tor

Autumn Heather

The sun was shining, so on the return journey,  Jessie, my assistant  asked  to go for a walk in Teggs Nose Country Park... We both enjoyed the walk which was cut short because I slipped over and landed in a VERY wet muddy puddle.  (forgot to pack my walking boots) my Converse boots not providing enough grip as we scrambled down the muddy path. 

Jessie

Teggs Nose Country Park

Saw this Rose placed on the fence.
Who? Why?  It must have just been placed there. It hadn't even started  to wilt!!

I was frustrated because for once  I didn't have my paints or even a sketch book with me... 
I'll be back. ;-) 

Discovered the Panorama facilty on my Iphone.






No comments:

Post a Comment