Wednesday 14 November 2012

Windsor Contemporary Art Fair

Just had a very busy weekend at the Windsor Art Fair. Its always good to meet up with old friends and make new ones (www.andrewkinmont.com and www.joannethompson.me)  as well as meet lots of new people who visited my stand.

The preview was extremely busy with lots of people showing interest in my work. I sold 7 paintings and lots of my newly designed cards so the weekend was a great success. I am now finishing off some new woodland paintings that I will deliver to Lyndhurst Gallery in the New Forest in time for there xmas exhibition. 







SOLD Hell Bay
SOLD Hollyhocks in May
SOLD Morning Light Pendennis
SOLD Pendennis Colours
SOLD  Sunshinesnowshadows

SOLD The Edge
SOLD 7.15am Pendennis Point








No comments:

Post a Comment