Sunday 5 May 2013

2 Openings in 2 Days

Wow. Its been a busy start to the Month. Ferrers Gallery mixed show openened on Friday with Leabrooks Solo show opening on Saturday. All this after a very busyy end to April at Reading Art Fair. My van has proved to be very useful already allowing me to carry much more work including some of my larger 122cms canvases.

As the weather improves this month I intend to go out painting much more (en plein air sounds a bit pretentious) Lyndhurst Gallery in thre New Forest have asked for some more woodland paintings and I am already putting together a new body of work for the next large air fair which is the 10th Anniversary of Art in the Gardens in Sheffield. I did really well there last year, meeting lots of new people and making some very good sales. watch this space for a more detailed Blog of the preperation for Art in the Gardens... 






No comments:

Post a Comment