Wednesday 24 July 2013

July Exhibitions.

Just had a 450 mile round trip picking work up from Leabrooks Gallery and Framers and  delivering  to   Gallery Top at Rowsley and Old Courthouse Gallery in Ambleside.

 I haven't exhibited at Gallery Top since 2011 so I am really pleased that  Gill and Keith visited my studio and selected the woodland paintings for their totally refurbished gallery which re opens with their Summer Exhibition on Saturday 27th July

I am going down to The New Forest  to paint in Whitley Woods this weekend. This is a continuation of   an ongoing body of work entitled  'Woodland Light' which has already been seen in a number of Galleries around the UK. This new work will be shown at Lyndhurst Gallery later this year.

From 1st August I will be visiting Cornwall for two weeks where I shall paint every morning from sunrise, developing a body of work to be shown at the Annual Art in the Gardens exhibition in Sheffield. 30th August - 1st September.

























No comments:

Post a Comment