Saturday 3 December 2011

CHRISTMAS STUDIO CLEARANCE SALE

They always say that no matter how much space you have, you always manage to fill it.... I have heard that said about handbags, but it also applies to my new studio... As I am now 'full time' my work  output has increased. I am currently working on a major 'Woodland Light' project for next year and simply need the space to store new work.... SO it's time for a   studio clear out. 

I have I spent all morning hanging these paintings (and others) at Leabrooks Gallery in Somercotes, Derbys. 

There are over 40 Framed and unframed canvases from 8 inch square to 36 x 36 inches. 

All being sold at half price with many much less. Why not come along and snap up a xmas bargain. 

This is an offer that shouldn't be missed. 

Leabrooks Gallery is open every day (Closed Wednesdays)

































No comments:

Post a Comment