Friday 24 February 2012

WOODLAND LIGHT to Cheshire, Cumbria, Surrey and Hampshire.

In the past 7 days I have been to both ends of the country with  'Woodland Light' Paintings... Last  Wednesday I delivered work to Jack Sevens Art Yard in Macclesfield and on Thursday delivered work to Old Courthouse Gallery in Ambleside, Cumbria. On Tuesday this week I delivered over thirty paintings to 'KD Fine Art', Nr Guildford, Surrey and  'Gallery 55' in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, and as I was only about 40 miles away from the New Forest I walked in Whiteley Woods,  nr Lyndhurst (with sketch book and camera) re visiting my favourite trees that I have now seen in Summer, Autumn and Winter.


June

October
October

November


February

June

October



November

February

The second part of my trip was not as enjoyable.  I returned home to Derbyshire via one of my favourite but recently closed, Galleries 'Wonderwall' in Cirencester, whose owner  David Bloomfield sadly passed away in January, aged 48. Wonderwall and David will be missed by many artists and customers for Years to come.

I am continuing  to work on the Woodland Light project as more galleries have asked for paintings. I will be having a solo show at Leabrooks Gallery, Somercotes, Derbyshire throughout April  and will also be showing at the Reading Art Fair  on 27 - 29th April.

I will probably spend May getting ready for the Derbyshire Open Studios which is the June Bank holiday weekend. My studio will be open to the public for four days where you can watch me work or just look at the work which of course will all be available to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment