Monday 13 February 2012

WOODLAND LIGHT


Since visiting the New Forest several times in 2011, I have been working on a body of work entitled 'Woodland Light'. So far I have produced over 60 paintings which will be shown in several galleries around the Uk throughout 2012. Many paintings  are inspired by my visits to  Hollands Wood and Whitley Wood in the New Forest. Some were  produced plein air and others back in my studio.  I have also worked in Sherwood Forest and other woodland areas near where I live in Bolsover and around Cromford in Derbyshire. I will be adding to this work throughout this year  aswell as  starting my next project which will be inspired by Rivers.

Having just photographed and uploaded 58  paintings, I now  have the awful task of giving each one a title...

For further details of which Galleries will be showing  'Woodland Light' see my website www.connollyart.com  

Whitley Woods
Still Standing


Fairy Light
Into Whitley Wood

Sounds of the cockoo


Spring Colours


Walking with Jessie

Whitley 2

Whitley 5

Whitley 6

Whitley Wood - Back Hurting

Whitley in May

Whitley Woodland Walk

Whitley Woods 3

Woodland Moonlight

Woodland Walk

Wow the Colours

November Colours








Quiet Morning Walk

Sherwood Green

Silver Birch Wood

Skeletal


A few Dead Ones Still Standing

Apple Orchard

Autumn Mist

Autumn Glory

Autumnal reflection

Blue Hump

Bluebell Light

Can we pick some Dad?

Canopy

Cromford Blue

Cromford Blue Study

Dawn Bluebells


New Forest -Hollands Wood. 

Hollands Wood

Hollands Wood Autumn Colour

It Started to Rain

Hollands Wood November


Icanhearacuckoodad


Jo's Wood

Kates Bluebells

Let's Follow the Path

The Light's in my Eyes

Loved the colours

May Blue 2

More shades of Autumn

New Forest Colour







No comments:

Post a Comment